We are looking for a Back Office Specialist in the Marketing department.
Are you an energetic, positive, smart&fast person?
Do people appraise you as collaborative, detail-oriented, and helpful?
Then check the lines below.
If you have:
• Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Finance, Business Statistics, or similar
• Up to 2 years of experience in a similar office position
• Experience with reports and data
• Fluent in English – both written and spoken
• Good level of Excel
• Analytical thinking
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Excellent communication & teamwork skills
What will you be doing?
In general, you will support the Marketing team with the following:
• Prepares analysis and data reports concerning the competitors
• Supports the logistics
• Executes operative work on campaigns
• Provides promo materials and administrative support
• Communicates and provides information related to other departments
• Works with external stakeholders
• Supports the team in executing their daily duties
Good to know:
o We are very serious about FMCG and offering top products to consumers
o We work very hard, but we encourage work-life balance
o You will be a part of a young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization
o Flexible start/end of the working day (start: 8-10 a.m.; end: 5 – 7 p.m.)
o Great working space
o Competitive remuneration based on responsibilities and other benefits