We are looking for an ambitious individual with fluent English, previous managerial experience in Payments in Forex.
Candidates with background experience of more than 4 years, as well as experience in regulated companies would be considered with higher priority.
• Supervise the global account opening and funding team regarding the opening of trading accounts quality check, funding process and customer service.
• Follow up and keep track of transactions in different software like CRM, MT5, processors, banks, cashier system.
• Follow up with the Backoffice and Payments team on the daily approval ration and decline reasons.
• Analyze on a constant basis the department activity, payment systems activity, suspicious activity, KYC, AML procedures etc.
• Implement Operations protocols, productivity, quality and customer-service standards, complete audits and supporting team managers in daily inquires and problems.
• Liaise with Senior Management team to make decisions for back office operational activities and set strategic goals.
• Monitor the daily financial transactions – online bank wires, manual deposits and withdrawals.
• Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation within the department.
• Manage the procedure of customers account establishment, maintenance and closures.
• Monitor and approve correct workflows, improve internal systems, propose new more efficient procedures.
• Assist in the training of relevant staff to ensure continuing competence in multiple regulated licenses.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports with the funding activity and make suggestions for new developments to the Senior Management.
• Liaise with other departments to escalate and resolve any issues.
The ideal candidate has:
• At least 4 or more years of experience in a similar position or as a Senior Payments Supervisor.
• Excellent English – verbal and written, native speaker level.
• Other languages would be considered as a big advantage.
• Proven experience in a Managerial position.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail and target oriented.
• Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel.
• Advanced Excel skills will be considered as a big advantage.
• Advanced knowledge of multiple regulated licenses will be considered as a big advantage.
• Deep understanding of regulations and policies, KYC, AML procedures and other.
• University degree in Business Administration or in any other related field will be a big advantage.
What we offer:
• Attractive base salary.
• Full time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Birthday Gifts.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Special educational program for the first month.
• Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.