We invite applications from ambitious, highly motivated, and hard-working professionals to join our Sofia office as Senior Accountants.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide high-quality accounting, bookkeeping, and reporting to a portfolio of clients.
• Maintain and analyze the accounting records on a daily basis.
• Review all records and reconcile accounts.
• Prepare and submit monthly VAT, VIES, and INTRASTAT declarations.
• Process documents for VAT Return and prepare and submit all other statutory required declarations, statistical reports, and Tax returns.
• Prepare Annual Financial Statements under National Accounting Standards or IFRS.
• Provide periodic management reports.
• Work effectively as a team member and share responsibility
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field. Master’s will be considered a strong advantage.
• At least 4 years of proven experience as an accountant would be considered an advantage.
• Hand-on experience with month-end/year-end closing procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bulgarian.
• Detail-oriented, accurate, organized, and reliable.
• Able to multitask and prioritize work effectively.
• Positive, mature, and professional attitude.
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, advanced Excel skills would be considered an advantage.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
• ACCA Professional qualification, financially supported by the firm.
• Additional health insurance.
• Food vouchers.
• Other – telephone allowance, additional annual leave, etc.