We are looking for a Project Buyer.
Her/his main tasks will be:
– Work in close cooperation with the Project Buyer Manager, following the Global Purchasing Strategy;
– Management of purchasing project phases (feasibility, Capex, RFI, RFQ, IPQ, contracts, etc.);
– Close work with R&D, Quality, and suppliers to identify quality improvements & cost reduction opportunities;
– Making the first price estimations, negotiating, establishing, and following contracts – ensure that QCD targets are reached with suppliers;
– Identify alternative component sources that can be qualified to lower our current price;
– Working with Project Buyer Manager and local commodity buyers and finding, auditing, and selecting new suppliers;
– Contacting suppliers in case of claims, placing NCR, organizing the return of goods to supplier and receipt of conformed parts;
– Maintain ERP (QAD) data for purchasing modules, organizing and keeping all purchasing documentation, and representation in audits.
– University degree (technical) is mandatory;
– Knowledge of Purchasing Processes, Project Management, Quality systems, and Budget Management;
– Effective and tough negotiator; rigorous and autonomous; focused, organized and results-oriented;
– Experience in purchasing at least 3+ years;
– Experience in electronic production is an advantage;
– Very good written & spoken English is mandatory;
– Valid driving license and willing to travel;
– Computer skills – MS Word, Excel, ERP.
As we value our employees, we offer:
-Opportunity to be part of an essential part of a dynamic, successful, and continuously growing international company;
-International knowledge transfer opportunities;
-Friendly and open environment;
-New modern office;
-Flexible working time;
-Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care;
-Food vouchers & Transport Allowance;
-Career growth and development – internal and external training;
-Free unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning Platform.