We are looking for a individual with previous experience as Project Manager.
Candidates with background experience of more than 3 years, as well as experience in forex, will be considered with higher priority.
The Project Manager is responsible for the project planning and execution. This includes understanding the product vision, gathering, and prioritizing requirements in collaboration with key stakeholders, and achieving their goals on schedule and on budget. Customer-centric approach is a must. The Project Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports our company’s overall strategy and goals.
Project Manager’s responsibilities:
• Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & duties.
• Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party to deliver project on time.
• Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
• Managing delivery of the project according to this plan.
• Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
• Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or resource-requirements.
• Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
• Managing the relationship and communication with the relevant stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
• Minimum of 3 years experience as a Project Manager.
• Solid understanding of software development life cycle and Agile methodology.
• Business & commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills.
• Analytical skills to correctly identify risks and solve problems
• Be a good team player and an effective leader who can motivate their project team.
• Good time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
• A good communicator with effective stakeholder management & conflict resolution skills.
What we offer:
• Attractive base salary.
• Full time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Additional health insurance.
• Birthday Gifts.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office