We are looking for an IT Project Manager – Supply Chain.
Reporting to the head of IS Business Applications, the person is responsible for managing the implementation of IS business applications in the overall area of Dynamics 365.
He/she will enhance the overall efficiency of business processes.
The main activities:
• Establish and maintain a close relationship with Business by acting as an Account Manager for the function
• Facilitate the collaboration between relevant groups and stakeholders
• Gather business requirements, needs, ideas, and initiatives from business teams; convert them into potential projects and initiate change
• Make functional and technical impact analysis
• Overall project delivery happening, manage planning, risk, and cost
• Manage and collaborate with external suppliers
• Collaborate with the support team to ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported, and resolved on time
• Pro-actively recommend new opportunities for enhancing software and IT processes
• Coordinate the decommissioning of legacy systems.
• University degree in information technology or similar
• A proven track record on various implementations: ERP D365 F&O, Supply Chain processes, EDI data flows
• Experience with Microsoft D365 (Microsoft landscape of solutions) is a strong advantage
• Multinational experience
• Results-orientated and organized with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines
• Assertive, optimistic, resilient, and welcomes change
• Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate in spoken and written English is a must.
As we value our employees we offer:
• Opportunity to be an essential part of a dynamic, successful, and continuously growing international company
• Paid holiday days – 25 days
• International knowledge transfer opportunities in other company locations
• Friendly and open environment
• Competitive salary & Bonus system
• Flexible working time
• Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
• Multisport card
• Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
• Referral program
• Career growth and development – internal and external training.
• Free unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning Platform.