We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic person with previous experience in the video production sector and solid background in video creation and editing.
Candidates with background experience of more than 3 years as well as experience in the fintech sector would be considered with higher priority.
• Manage video library, create and edit video materials, following the guidelines given by the Company management and Marketing Department.
• Work in close cooperation with the Marketing Department and implement new technologies that would further improve the Company brand awareness.
• Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media.
• Plan video shoots, scout, select and reserve shoot locations if the given project requires it.
• Develop production schedule, budget, allocate resources and optimize workflow to meet all tasks and projects deadlines.
• Work on other tasks set by the Manager of the Company and the Head of Marketing Department.
The ideal candidate has:
• Excellent English – verbal and written, native speaker level.
• A degree in film, media, or other relevant field.
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, After effects, premiere and other.
• Proven work experience in the sector of minimum 3 years – Mandatory.
• Previous Video Production experience with an agency or within a creative department desired. Those with freelance or contract experience also considered with the right skill set.
• Rich imagination and strong interpersonal skills – we work with clients from around the world, and embracing diversity is why our company stands out, and why clients chose us over other companies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer:
• Attractive base salary.
• Full time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Additional health insurance.
• Birthday Gifts.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.
Cross Source LTD – Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2019)