We are looking for: Senior Software Developer
• Participate during the feasibility study of new products;
• Design and develop products respecting customer specifications and
• Creation and analysis of Software Requirements;
• Software architectural and detailed design (Software model driven
• Unitary construction, Software Integration and Software Tests creation;
• Create module and unit test specification and environment;
• Work in collaboration with customer for technical added value, respecting
project rules set by the Project Leader/Program Manager;
• Work with the rest of the Software team and in close cooperation with the Hardware Designers when needed;
Day to day challenges:
Work with software and hardware products such as but not only:
– BLDC/DC Motors
– Stepper Motors
– Touch panels
– Side mirrors
– Window lifters
Work with different microcontrollers based on popular solutions but not olny:
– ARM Cortex-M series
Analyze and use drivers for communications:
Implement or work with already implemented Control Theory modules such as:
– Regulators (e.g. PID regulators)
– Filters (e.g. Low pass filters)
Required competences and qualifications:
• University degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics, Automation
or Information Technologies;
• 3+ years post-graduate experience in the automotive industry;
• Experience in system and software design;
• Expert level in embedded software design based on C/ C++ and Assembler
• Proven expertise in system architecture, software and hardware integration,
test and industrialization;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Strong verbal and written skills in English.
• Experience with automotive MCUs
• Experience CAN/LIN/SPI protocols.
• Understanding of the software development lifecycle (ASPICE).
• Experience with engineering tools for architecture, requirements, source
control and bug tracking – IBM Rhapsody, IBM DOORS, IBM RTC
• Flexible start of the workday and home office options.
• Very good compensation package.