The Senior Purchasing Specialist works under the direct supervision of the Head of Purchasing
and supply, representing the company to the community of packaging suppliers.
The Purchasing Specialist works closely with the Production, R&D, QA, Supply, and Marketing departments to identify company requirements, select suppliers who deliver a competitive advantage to the company, and create together the best products. The Purchasing Specialist coordinates the
the purchasing process and serves as an expert for all purchasing-related points and procedures and the company demands for packaging.
• Establish, develop and keep good business relations with suppliers. Track out and
analyze vendor performance, pricing, delivery cycles, etc., and provide feedback where
• Actively participate in/ lead the negotiation process and preparation and negotiating the
most favorable business terms.
• Project and change management
• Explore and analyze potential alternative suppliers and materials.
• Identify opportunities for cost savings, streamlined processes, and procedures, and smart
• Develop and maintain a high level of expertise in packaging areas, acquire and use in-depth knowledge of the industry, its competitive dynamics, technological and product
trends, the suppliers, and their capabilities.
• Manage supply chain risk of the packaging.
• Collaborate with the Supply Specialists Team in claims dealing, purchasing orders, and
warehouse stock optimization.
• Prepare contracts, supplier assessments, and periodical reports. Keep a database of
suppliers, materials, and prices.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with:
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar position of negotiating with suppliers from
international environment and project management using agile methodology
• Excellent writing and verbal skills in English and Bulgarian
• Excellent computer skills in MS Office
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in International Economic Relations, Business
• Skilled project management player with an accent on proactive solutions
• Can-do and entrepreneurial attitude.
• Strong communication skills
• Strategic and logical thinking, ability to systemize and analyze.
• Organized, detailed oriented and friendly team player
• Fast-speed ability to identify and solve problems
• Driving license and long driving experience