Broker Services Representative is a front end, client servicing position responsible for the maintenance and servicing of retail clients. The group directly supports the retail Sales Team and liaise between all facets and business functions to expedite client inquires and requests.
We are looking for a person with excellent Spanish and sales experience in Forex and financial background!
Candidates with background experience more than one year would be considered with higher priority!
• Provide clients with best-in-class, white-glove service on phone, email and chat.
• Explain in a relevant way the services of the Company, both to people with advanced and no experience.
• Provide necessary daily support fundamental and technical information, education clients by using the available tools of the broker.
• Cooperate both with clients and the company management, to bring higher level of satisfaction.
• Comply with company rules and polices.
• Stay informed with all market events.
Our ideal candidate:
• Excellent Spanish is a Must – both spoken and written!
• Experience in Sales is a Must – at least 1 year with Forex, Stocks, CFD’s.
• Team Player – open to share knowledge and experience – to help the Team performance and results.
• Always open to expand his/her technical and fundamental knowledge and learn new skills.
• Able to think outside the box and ready to step out of his/her comfort zone.
• Must have strong communication and negotiations skills.
• Has strong, energetic mindset and fighting spirit.
• Excellent time management and leadership skills.
• Must be Sales and Target driven personality.
• Professional work ethics and attitude.
• Act as a Problem solver, not a complainer.
• Excellent computer skills.
What we offer:
• Attractive base salary.
• Unlimited net bonuses system.
• Full time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Additional health insurance.
• Birthday Gifts.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.