We are looking for experienced Reconciliation Officer to join our team.
Candidates with background experience of more than 3 years would be considered with higher priority.
• Reconcile data in accounting system – Reconcile bank/PSP balances with their statement.
• Reconcile Client balances with platform balances.
• Review and agree on balances with back-office daily reconciliations.
• Performing client data reconciliation, confirming that adequate funds are kept segregated to cover client balances.
• Preparing various daily/weekly/monthly reports, related to client funds and balances.
• Resolving any discrepancies in a timely manner liaising both internally and externally.
• Other reconciliations and internal reporting as required.
The ideal candidate has:
• Excellent English – both verbal and written.
• At least 1 year of relevant role experience in the FX environment.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, or another related field.
• Computer literacy with a good working knowledge of MS Office package – specifically Excel.
• NetSuite bookkeeping software knowledge will be considered as an advantage.
• Knowledge regarding how CRM works and how is linked with client transactions will be considered as an advantage.
• Strong attention to details and ability to identify issues and follow to resolution.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines in a dynamic working environment.
• Team player with the ability to cooperate with multiple parties.
• Discretion in handling sensitive information.
What we offer:
• Attractive base salary.
• Full time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Additional health insurance.
• Birthday Gifts.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.