We are now looking to bring on a detail-oriented and experienced QA Specialist.
You must have a proven track record of testing and verifying web or desktop applications.
If you have a positive attitude, the ability to be flexible in both tasks and schedule, great communication skills, and the ability to function well in a team environment, this job may be perfect for you.
· Develop a deep and intimate understanding of the business workflows and ensure needs are met from the business perspective
· Design, develop, execute and maintain manual and automation tests
· Write and execute end-to-end user acceptance test cases and scenarios
· Entering defect reports in a tracking system for any issues found
· Reviewing and analyzing results of test cases with active involvement in requirement capturing and refinement sessions
· Work in close collaboration with the Client and software developers to produce high-quality products
The ideal candidate will be expected to demonstrate:
· At least 2 years of software testing experience including end-to-end testing of web applications and automation testing
· Very good understanding of software development life cycle and software quality assurance processes.
· Good programming skills with C#
· Work experience with Selenium
· Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban) and issue tracking tools like Jira, and Confluence;
· Strong communication skills with good attention to detail
· Working knowledge of relational databases (MySQL)
· Fluent in English
It will be considered an advantage if you have:
· BA in Computer Sciences or similar will be considered as an advantage
· International QA certification like ISTQB
· Basic knowledge of LINUX OS
· Previous experience in Desktop application testing
· QA Automation certificate
· Basic knowledge of SpecFlow and Gherkin
We offer an excellent opportunity for professional development in:
· Highly innovative and employee-oriented environment, encouraging freedom, creativity, and flexibility
· Small, integrated, and very friendly team with a passion for technological novelties
· A good work-life balance with flexible working hours
· Courses and certifications
· Multiple additional benefits
· Flexible working hours;
· Remote work during Covid crisis: full-time