We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to be a part of our growing team and make an impact!
In this role, you will take part in extending our test automation coverage and improving the overall quality aspects of our platforms and in-house software.
You will be working as part of the R&D team and be the focal point for knowledge in your domain.
It is a great opportunity to learn, contribute and influence a product that has millions of users worldwide!
- Design and implement automation test scenarios for UI testing, using both Cypress and Appium.
- Perform various types of testing, including functional, system integrations, and regressions for web and mobile apps.
- Collaborate with developers to address any bugs, defects, or issues found.
- Maintain and update test cases.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, extremely responsive, and able to prioritize a large number of tasks
· 2+ years experience as a QA Automation
· Experience with mobile testing using Appium – a Must!
· Experience with both writing and maintaining test scenarios using Cypress– a Must!
· Experience writing and maintaining E2E automated tests.
· Experience with Linux.
· Experienced in CI/CD – an Advantage.
· Experienced with Docker – an Advantage.
· Familiar with Online trading platforms.
· High Level of English.