We are looking for a individual with previous experience as Product Manager.
Candidates with background experience of more than 4 years as well as experience in forex would be considered with higher priority.
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports our company’s overall strategy and goals.
The Product Manager is expected to:
• Define the product strategy and roadmap.
• Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
• Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
• Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
• Be an expert with respect to the competition.
• Act as a leader within the company.
• Minimum of 4 years experience as a Product Manager.
• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Technical background, with experience in UAI, UX, developing languages.
• Excellent teamwork skills.
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
• Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past.
What we offer:
• Attractive base salary.
• Full time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Birthday Gifts.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Special educational program for the first month.
• Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Abroad training for personal development with mutual benefits.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.