We are looking for an Operations Manager.
• Provide overall leadership and guidelines to direct reports responsible for Supply chain, Purchasing, Industrial Engineering, Production, and Maintenance operations.
• Implement strategies to increase efficiency, maintain quality, and ensure continuous improvement.
• Lead, direct, and control the activities of a factory to achieve short and medium-term financial and operating objectives set by the overall strategic business plan.
• Monitor and continuously improve productivity, service, and the quality of the manufacturing.
• Develop and manage the implementation of LEAN manufacturing techniques and other new manufacturing excellence initiatives and investment proposals.
• Ensure work is in line with worldwide industry best practices and continuously benchmarking and upgrading the standards.
• Ensure successful launch of new automotive and industrial products and compliance with quality standards and customer requirements.
• Engineering degree in Mechanical, Electronics, or Production Engineering.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in a managerial position within a high-volume – automotive/mechatronics-manufacturing production environment leading a total team size of more than 200 people.
• Knowledge of state-of-the-art methodology of operations management.
• A successful track record in international companies is a must.
• Fluent in English.
• Team player with a high level of motivation and communication skills.
• Outstanding analytical and conceptual competencies, high problem-solving competency, pragmatic.
• Good business sense and high customer orientation.
As we value our employees, we offer:
• Opportunity to be an essential part of a dynamic, successful, and continuously growing international company.
• International knowledge transfer opportunities in other locations.
• Friendly and open environment.
• Competitive salary & Bonus system.
• Flexible working time.
• Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care.
• Multisport card.
• Food vouchers & Transport Allowance.
• Referral program.
• Paid holiday days – 25 days.
• Career growth and development – internal and external training.
• Free unlimited access to the LinkedIn Learning Platform.