We are looking for a individual with previous experience as Operations Manager.
Candidates with background experience of more than 5 years as well as experience in forex would be considered with higher priority!
In this position, you will oversee the foreign exchange broker strategic operations and client services, along with managing the day-to-day operations for products of the whole group.
The Operations Manager is expected to:
• Responsible for sound internal controls and risk-assessment of operational policy and procedures for the whole group.
• Develop and oversee the strategic plan, maintain adequate operational procedures and systems, ensure compliance with regulatory requirements as well as established broker procedures.
• Act as point person for any system implementations or enhancements.
• Work closely with the management board and sales team; align sales needs and operational goals and develop operating infrastructure and models for foreign exchange broker operations.
• Support new products including implantation, testing, and product workflow. Responsible for new product development and coordination with cash management in the review, testing and roll out of additional products.
• Act as primary liaison with all regulatory agencies and internal/external audit.
• Manage department staff, including employee relations, performance, attendance, recruitment and training. Responsible for employee development and retention.
• Prepare reports and presentations for management committee.
• Minimum 5 years of direct foreign currency operations experience required.
• Deep exposure/experience with Foreign Exchange products strongly preferred.
• Bachelor s degree in Business or equivalent experience required.
• Prior management experience required.
• Strong communication and presentations skills.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft products.
What we offer:
• Attractive base salary.
• Full time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Birthday Gifts.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Special educational program for the first month.
• Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Abroad training for personal development with mutual benefits.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.