What you’ll do as a Node.js Developer:
• Develop services for our Casino product using microservices architecture.
• Build an updated architecture of the existing product and oversee its technical implementation.
• Understand and analyze product requirements, implement and unit test newly developed features.
• Following highest standards of Agility and Quality methodologies.
What experiences are we looking for
• At least 1-year development experience in Node.js.
• Experience with TypeScript. & React.js.
• Experience with relation DBs like SQL Server & PostgreSQL. Familiar with Sequelize ORM.
• Experience with Docker.
• Ambition to write high-quality code covered with unit tests for back-end and front-end.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
• Fluent in English- written and verbal.
Nice to have:
• Technical knowledge and experience in one or more of the following technologies – .NET Framework/C#, Python.
• Experience with Consul and/or Vault.
• Experience with messaging bus/queues such as Kafka.