We are looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Marcom manager.
• To increase the reach and impact of the brand profile and visibility through the delivery of high value and influential marketing, communications and PR internationally.
• To escort the company in any rebranding process.
• To contribute to the development of new program partnerships and funding opportunities.
• Developing and executing strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities
• Creating and managing branded marketing materials and collateral in line with brand direction
• Working with marketing departments (Social Media, SEO/SEM) to get what you’ve planned in order for the brand to rise
• Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required
• Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localize communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets
• Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand
• 2 years prior experience in a similar role. (a relevant degree is an advantage)
• Proven experience in developing, executing and measuring plans that keep customers and prospects engaged throughout the funnel.
• Strong knowledge of content development and SEM.
• A strong network of PR and media contacts would be highly advantageous.
• Exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
• A high level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders