We are looking for an IT Manager to lead our team and make an impact.
In this role, you will be fully accountable for ensuring that the hardware and software used by our
the company is compatible, secure, and scalable worldwide.
As an IT manager, you will work closely with all IT members and be responsible for managing our
internal network and supporting our staff.
• Plan, organize and control information technology and computer systems.
• Handling Network and security management.
• Responsible for all IT systems and infrastructure at the company.
• Develop, plan, and implement IT systems, policies, and procedures.
• Manage IT equipment, stock, and purchasing.
• Manage all user accounts, licenses, and subscriptions.
• End-to-end IT project leadership skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, or a related field
• 5+ years of experience as an IT Manager
• In-depth knowledge and experience of IT infrastructure.
• A strong, proactive, and “can do” approach.
• Ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously.
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Excellent English, both written and verbal
• A stable job and career development opportunities
• Ongoing Learning and Training
• Attractive salary.
• Additional health insurance
• Friendly working environment
• Special benefits for our team members (Multisport Card, CoolFit Happy Hours, Fruits
and food, etc.)