We are looking for an IS Support Specialist.
The main tasks will be related to:
• Provide level 1 support business user applications
• Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported to level 2, and resolved promptly
• Ensure Key business users are informed in the technical support continuity to allow them to support efficiently the End-Users.
Support Project Management
• Support the modernization of the IS applications landscape by decommissioning the legacy systems
• Support the release management process
• Support Project managers in transforming projects to existing lifecycle management systems
• Maintain technical and functional documentation for IS applications in the scope.
• Experience with Microsoft Cloud applications
• Curious and adept at new technologies, new concepts, or new IS solutions
• Service-oriented and overall good understanding of business processes and requirements
• Autonomous and able to offer several solutions according to functional and technical demands
• Rigorous, organized, and structured
• Good capacity for integration and teamwork
• Good communication skills
• Manufacturing experience will be considered as an advantage
• Fluency in English is a must.
As we value our employees we offer:
• Opportunity to be an essential part of a dynamic, successful, and continuously growing international company
• Paid holiday days – 25 days
• International knowledge transfer opportunities in other company locations
• Friendly and open environment
• Competitive salary & Bonus system
• Flexible working time
• Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
• Multisport card
• Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
• Referral program
• Career growth and development – internal and external training.
• Free unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning Platform.