We are looking for an experienced Helpdesk support specialist to provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software.
Candidates with background experience of more than 3 years would be considered with higher priority.
• Answering queries and addressing system and user issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Providing technical support across the company (Via E-mail in person or over the phone).
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems daily.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners. Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
• Writing training manuals and instructing users.
• Collect feedback from staff regarding computer usage.
• Run reports to track recurring issues.
The ideal candidate has:
• Proficiency in English – Mandatory
• Working experience as a Help desk technician or other customer support role with knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment.
• Tech oriented with knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control.
• BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field.
• Customer service oriented and stress tolerance.
• Excellent communication skills.
What we offer:
• Attractive base salary.
• Full time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Birthday Gifts.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.