We are looking for: Head of Engineering
• Lead the 4 teams to ensure that all local industrial engineering operations are completed on time, within budget, and as per set goals:
Ø Is the Key partner of R&D for any new product developments.
Ø Supervise the process solution manufacturing and manage its implementation on site.
Ø Support the equipment ramp-up until its final acceptance.
Ø Guaranty up-to-date documentation for all the products in production.
Ø Lead the ramp-up phase from implementation on site till maturity level.
Ø Lead the capacity increase projects.
Ø Lead the continuous improvement projects such as cost and scrap reduction, efficiency, OEE
and Quality improvement.
Ø Support the Transfer projects.
Ø Manage the product change introduction in production.
Test & Automation:
Ø Develop and supply tester solutions to every company site.
Ø Provide technical support to other IE teams while the development of new equipment (internally & externally).
Ø Provide support to the Maintenance team as a test and automation expert.
Ø Design, manufacture, and set up Assembly & Test equipment.
Ø Monitor technical watch.
• Responsible for people development and best practices implementation;
• Ensure the simultaneous engineering of a new product with R&D to obtain a Design-to-Manufacturing result within the expected cost objective;
• Ensure the development of appropriate production equipment (cost, production capacity, quality of the manufactured product, delivery time, level of automation, level of flexibility);
• Ensure the implementation of LEAN manufacturing principles;
• Manage the layout of the production area:
o Optimization of the production surface.
o Planification of the future line implementation.
o Optimization of the material flow.
• Ensure a high level of performance of the production lines in cooperation with Production and Quality teams.
• Ensure the completion of regular production line capacity vs customer demand control:
• Lead regular continuous improvement plan review committees.
Skills and professional background:
• University degree in Mechanical engineering, or equivalent
• Extensive experience in engineering roles;
• At least 5 years experience in a management role (preferable in an Automotive or electronic/electric manufacturing environment).
• Project management
• Lean manufacturing (VSM, Kanban, Visual Management, Standard work …)
• Continuous improvement (Kaizen, 5S, 6 sigmas…)
• Problem-solving (5 why, Fishbone diagram, A3, PDCA…)
• Experience with ISO standards (ISO 9001, ISO IATF ISO/TS16949, ISO 14001)
Key personal skills:
• Outstanding analytical and conceptual competencies, high problem-solving competency, pragmatic.
• Positive ‘’can-do’’ attitude
• Team player with good communication skills.
• Generates & applies new ideas & solutions
• Willing to be “hands-on” when necessary
As we value our employees, we offer:
• Opportunity to be part of an essential part of a dynamic, successful, and continuously growing international company
• International knowledge transfer opportunities in other company locations;
• Friendly and open environment
• Competitive salary & Bonus system
• Flexible working time
• Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
• Multisport card
• Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
• Referral program
• Paid holiday days – 25 days
• Career growth and development – internal and external training
• Free unlimited access to the LinkedIn Learning Platform