We invite applications from energetic, highly motivated, and hard-working professionals to join our Sofia office as a Head of the Accounting Business Division.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead and motivate and train a team of 4-5 accountants.
• Manage a portfolio of local and international clients.
• Prepare and monitor budgets for each work assignment.
• Review and ensure correction of client management accounts prepared by team members.
• Review and ensure accuracy of clients’ monthly payroll prepared by team members.
• Prepare client proposals in coordination with the Director in charge.
• Liaise with other departments of the company (including Audit and Tax), to provide a full spectrum of services to clients.
• University degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
• Master’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field will be considered an advantage.
• Holder of a related professional qualification (incl. ACA and ACCA) will be considered an advantage.
• At least 8 years of related experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Bulgarian and English.
• Computer Literacy, with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Time management and organizational skills.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
• A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
• Professional experience in an international setting.
• Access to BT network-wide knowledge database.
• Highly encouraged personal development and growth.
• Comprehensive employee benefits program.
• Up-to-date technologies and methodology.
• Professional, positive, and team-oriented working environment.