We are looking for a person with fluent English, proven experience as Web and Graphic designer.
Candidates with background experience more than one year would be considered with higher priority.
• Professional experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma – mandatory
• Good working knowledge of CSS3, WordPress, HTML5.
• Experience with creating digital marketing materials (landing pages, banners and email marketing campaigns) in multiply languages.
• Design visually impressive websites.
• Implement mobile and responsive designs.
• Create wireframes for internal and client review.
• Create UI/UX designs for small and large-scale websites.
• Create design comps for websites, mobile, email, and digital marketing needs.
• Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite CC, Sketch, or equivalent industry tools.
• Knowledge of responsive web design conventions, user experience, web standards, optimization and best practices.
Our ideal candidate:
• Excellent English both written and spoken and additional languages is a big advantage.
• Strong portfolio of responsive web design work that shows an attention to detail, typography, color, and composition.
• B.A. or B.S. in Graphic Design, Web Design, HCI, Art or equivalent industry experience.
• Creative thinking and fast mind for new ideas.
• Ability to keep deadlines, personal motivation and responsibility.
• Experience in forex/binary or other relevant fields is considered а big advantage.
What we offer:
• Attractive base salary.
• Full time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Additional health insurance.
• Birthday Gifts.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.