We are looking to recruit a C/Embedded Software Developer.
– Create software architecture design according to software and system requirements;
– Implement software modules, and take part in integration, testing, documentation, and bug fixing;
– Participate in project planning and estimation process
– University degree
– Passionate about new technologies
– At least 1 year of experience as a developer
– Knowledge of C or C++
– Solid programming and problem-solving skills
– Self-motivated and able to learn independently
– Experience in Embedded and/or Automotive development is a plus
– A challenging and dynamic area of work involving competition against the world’s leaders in networking;
– Professional environment, working in a team of qualified engineers;
– Competitive remuneration package.