We are looking for a person with fluent English, previous experience as Backoffice and Finance in Forex.
Candidates with background experience of more than 2 years, as well as experience in regulated companies would be considered with higher priority.
• Follow up daily approval ration and decline reasons.
• Resolve and research undelivered payments.
• Investigate any transaction failures and provide a complete analysis for all raised issues.
• To perform daily financial transactions – online bank wires, manual deposits and withdrawals.
• Initiate, review and/or approve global payments in various currencies and settlements.
• Manage anti-money laundering (AML) and know your customer (KYC) processes.
• Communicate with appropriate internal teams, when necessary to resolve open issues or questions.
• Ensure that new beneficiaries set-ups are added, reviewed, confirmed, enhanced, or amended where required.
• Communicating with banks and processors.
The ideal candidate has:
• Other languages would be considered as a big advantage.
• Excellent English – verbal and written, native speaker level!
• Previous working experience as a Backoffice /Payment processing/ – minimum 2 years!
• Previous experience and knowledge regarding Forex, Equities, CFD’s and other financial products.
• Able to think outside the box and have the desire to pull out all the stops to solve issues.
• Desire to develop a deep working knowledge of the Global payments space.
• Experience managing financial reconciliations will be an advantage.
• Good knowledge of the international and domestic payments types.
• Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel.
What we offer:
• Attractive base salary.
• Full time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Additional health insurance.
• Birthday Gifts.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.