We are looking for a person with fluent English, previous experience as Automated Fraud Office in Forex.
Candidates with background experience of more than 2 years, as well as experience in regulated companies would be considered with higher priority.
• Administer and develop systems and processes for customer verification and fraud detection.
• Create, update and monitor customer verification flows.
• Monitor customer accounts and their verification statuses.
• Build and maintain relationships with clients.
• Keep close communication with Compliance, IT departments and providers of anti-fraud services.
• Review available data and work actively to automate the collection of important information.
• KYC, PEP, Sanctions screening, adverse media checks.
• Complete various ad-hoc projects assigned by the Management team.
The ideal candidate has:
• Fluent language skills in English.
• Good knowledge of KYC and fraud prevention tools.
• Previous experience and knowledge regarding Certification, Licensing regimes, Data protection, Forex, Equities, CFD’s and other financial products.
• Able to think outside the box and have the desire to pull out all the stops to solve issues.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently.
• Analytical thinking and attention to detail.
• Professional work ethics and attitude.
• Advanced MS Office skills.
What we offer:
• Attractive base salary.
• Full time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Birthday Gifts.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Special educational program for the first month.
• Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Abroad training for personal development with mutual benefits.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.