We invite applications from ambitious, highly motivated, and hard-working professionals to join our Sofia office as Audit Associates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Acting as a member of the audit team, providing assurance services to both local and international clients.
• Maintaining excellent professional relationships with clients.
• Liaising with other departments of the firm to provide client support and advice, as required.
• Ensuring compliance with relevant internal and external quality standards and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
• Studying or willingness to study towards a related professional qualification (incl. ACA or ACCA)
• Relevant experience will be considered an advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bulgarian.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to interact in a team environment.
• Positive, mature, and professional attitude.
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
• ACCA Professional qualification, financially supported by the firm.
• Additional health insurance.
• Food vouchers.
• Other – telephone allowance, additional annual leave, etc.